Thursday, May 26, 2011

It's Almost Moving Day!

It's getting closer - I'm going to be moving everything over to the new bobalookids.com this weekend!  I'm going to try to redirect the feed so all of you that subscribe by RSS will still get my posts, but I REALLY don't know what I'm doing so I can't make any promises.  I would LOVE for all of you to join me in my new digs, so make sure you like bobaloo! on Facebook or follow me on Twitter so I can keep you updated on my whereabouts!

Thank you, each and every one of you, for reading this blog.  I've learned so much and had so much fun interacting with you guys and I hope it continues.  Change can be hard sometimes, but I think this change is the right move!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...