Saturday, February 19, 2011

Weekend Links, February 19th (on Monday)

Evidently I forgot to click "publish" on this post, so here's the weekend links a few days late!


Read It
Legal Lesson Learned: Copywriter pays $4000 for a $10 photo from WebcopyPlus (via ShePosts).  This is a really good example of how publishing photos you find online without checking for a copyright can really bite you in the keister.  This article will be a good reminder for when I use images from google search.

Upgrading to the New Facebook Fan Page Layout from Handmadeology (via Martha at Sunday Afternoon Housewife) A great visual guide on upgrading your page with lots of screenshots.  After you upgrade, don’t you want to make a new landing page, too?

Search Still Sucks from Tech Crunch (via ShePosts).  After all my obsessing about SEO this is kind of a welcome relief.  Can I really compete with companies who hire people solely to get their results at the top of Google search?  Nope.  Maybe I should stop stressing about it.

2 19 11 kojodesigns pants 

Make It
Pieced Pants from kojodesigns on MADE.  If you’re not following Celebrate the Boy month on MADE, go NOW!  These little pants made from old t-shirts are just silly cute and would work for little boys or little girls.  Love it!

Dapper Little Man Bow Tie Tutorial from Larissa at Just Another Day in Paradise.  To be honest, I probably won’t make a whole Easter outfit for my little man like I always do for my Bobaloo.  This bow tie would just be RIDICULOUSLY cute on him with a little button-down shirt – I can’t wait to make it!

2 19 11 heidi and finn pic

Buy It
Urban Unisex Hoodie pattern by Heidi & Finn.  I just bought this pattern with the little guy in mind, but I think I’m going to make one for Bridget too (the pattern includes sizes 6 mo. through 5T).  All of the Heidi & Finn patterns are so stinking cute and modern that I want most of them in my size!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...