Friday, February 25, 2011

Works in Progress

I've got a slew of random, half-done projects piled up on my pool sewing table this week.  The past week or so I haven't done anything start to finish, just bits and pieces here and there.

I did finish a dozen crayon aprons two nights ago during a Glee-a-thon.  Those threads take a long minute to trim so Brittany and crew helped me power through. I’m hoping to get the new designs photographed and in the shop this weekend.
 
2 25 11 bib pieces bobaloo!
 
Heather asked for some girly bibs to restock the Little Green Bean Boutique.  I also really need some fresh bib designs for my Etsy shop, so there are various bib parts all over the place.
 
2 25 11 nest corduroy blanket bobaloo!
 
I'm making an adorable blanket and baby shoes set like this one for a silent auction to benefit Building Tomorrow, a local organization that builds schools in Africa.  I still need something cozy to back that sweet Nest corduroy with for the blanket.
 
2 25 11 nicey jane bobaloo!
 
Last but most urgent is a surprise for someone.  I'll tell you more about this one soon, but the important part is that it needs to go in the mail by Monday.  Doesn't that Nicey Jane look great with that Midwest Modern?  I love finding new fabric combos!

Do you guys have a bunch of loose ends or am I the only one with this problem?  Share your unfinished projects with me so I don't feel so bad!

1 comment:

  1. It was Maggie that emailed me - she bought from me at the Last Minute
    Market. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...