Saturday, February 5, 2011

Weekend Links, February 5th

Read It
Mommy Bloggers Are Going to Rule The World by Kari Henley of the Huffington Post.  Kari decided, on a whim, to go to Blissdom.  Evidently she was impressed with what she saw there!

Backing Up Your Blogger Blog and Template by Rita at the CoffeeShop Blog.  I am ashamed to admit I have never backed up my template, and I had no idea that it is possible to back up your whole blog.  I’m going to do this ASAP.

Google Analytics Tricks for Crafters: Comparing Stats Reports from Crafty Pod.  This would be so helpful for comparing traffic on both a blog and an online store.  Make sure you scroll down to the bottom and click on the link for more Analytics tricks – there’s so much great info in Diane’s posts!

2 5 11 cupid

Make It
Cupid Printable from Heidi Kenney on Danielle Thompson’s Blog.  I’ve expressed my love for Heidi Kenney’s fabric before, and now here’s an ADORABLE Valentine’s printable from her!  Go print it – as soon as I pick up some color ink for my ink-black-hole of a printer I’m making my own!

How To Make and Use a Light Box on Handmadeology (via One Pretty Thing).  I don’t use a light box per se because my products are too big for a little light box and I don’t have room to store a big one.  This set up is similar to what I use, though, and would be great for those of you with smaller products.  This post also includes some good photo editing tips.

2 5 11 handmade market postcard

Go Shopping Here
Little Green Bean Boutique.  I admit it, I’m biased.  My stuff is in this shop and Heather is sweet as can be, so you should at least go check out her brand new website.  But really, the store has both children’s resale and local handmade goodies, including items from Sunday Afternoon Housewife and Green Illuminations, amongst many others.  If you’re local, come by today from 11 to 3 to say hi and shop the Hand Made Market!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...