Saturday, February 26, 2011

Weekend Links, February 26th

Weekend Links is short but sweet today – we’ve got double the kids in our house so I’m busy making pancakes and playing dress-up!

Read It
How I Raised My Prices and Lived to Tell the Tale from Crafting an MBA.  Like most new business owners I’m struggling with my pricing.  This article reassured me that it’s not as big of a deal as I’m making it out to be; in fact, it’s probably beneficial to raise your prices.

Blogger/Mompreneur Amy Turn Sharp Talks Biz, Social Media, Work-Life Balance from ShePosts.  Amy Sharp owns Little Alouette, where she makes modern wood toys.  This interview is really refreshing – Amy talks about the struggles she’s had balancing work and family, and how it’s not all a party.

Join It
Pinterest.  If you haven’t already joined, go check it out now!  You can save pictures you see pretty much anywhere to inspiration boards that you can share with friends.  For real, this site is so much fun.  You do have to have an invite since it’s in Beta, but I’ve got a few invites that I’m happy to share!

Feel free to share your favorite reads from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...