Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend Links, April 9th

 

Infographic: Do You Need A Social Media Detox? from Column Five Media.  Man oh man, do I love a flowchart and this one is HILARIOUS.

 

image

 

Midwest Craft Caucus (thanks for the alert, Martha!).  I am totally going to this, and you should too.  It’s nice to have such a great meeting of crafty minds right here in the Midwest.

 

Biz Ladies: Taxes Made Easy from Design Sponge.  Taxes and general accounting questions always come up when I’m talking with other crafters.  This is a great, simple guide to taxes that makes everything a whole lot less scary.

 

image

 

Fabric Easter Eggs from Retro Mama.  Ack!  The cuteness!  I can’t stand it!  I just cut out the pieces for a big ol’ pile of these today – wouldn’t they make for a cute little Easter Egg tree?

 

White Chocolate Orange Cookies from Landee See, Landee Do.  I picked up oranges and white chocolate chips yesterday at the grocery store and we are making these cookies TODAY.  I can’t wait to eat an obscene number of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...