Thursday, April 7, 2011

Sewing Night, Episode Two

 

Despite all the drama this past week, we had a very successful Sewing Night Wednesday.  The ladies and I made little ruffled wristlets and they turned out ADORABLE.

 

4 8 11 sewing night

 

I think four girls is the limit for Sewing Night.  It looks like I’ve crammed my own little sweatshop in my kitchen.  You can’t see it in the picture, but there’s a kid-sized table and chairs in the bay window – maybe I could squeeze two very small friends back there?

 

4 8 11 sewing night ruffle

 

Look at those ruffling skills!  Keep in mind this is only the SECOND sewing lesson for these girls – didn’t they do great?  We’ve decided Megan could fit her baby in her “wristlet” when he or she arrives next month.

 

4 8 11 sewing night clutches

 

So I’m still having a lot of issues with this stupid tooth and have had to step up to the serious painkillers, which means I’ve certainly not had the normal amount of brainpower the past few days.  Hopefully I’ll be back to my usual self next week, because I want to tell you all about our latest Uncommon Craft Society of Indianapolis meeting!

 

Do you guys craft with buddies?  Tell me about it!  And how are you all feeling about the new blog header?  I love fabric all lined up in a row – makes me feel like I have my own little fabric shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...