- How to Make the Most of Fourth Quarter Profits by Megan Auman at Crafting an MBA. This short but sweet article gives some good ideas about how to responsibly handle the extra cash from the holiday rush. (Just so you know, I stocked up on fabric, bought a new sewing machine, and treated myself to a pair of super cute earrings from lime green modern.)
- Service Tips for Sellers: Everyone Isn’t Your Sweet Aunt Kate on the Storque. I luckily haven’t encountered angry or super-disappointed buyers yet, but it’s bound to happen to all of us. This has some good keep-your-cool tips, plus the exact wording some sellers use when dealing with buyer conflicts.
- Snap! Even More Photography Tips from Centsational Girl. This post has some great side-by-side comparisons of pictures taken with flash, on auto/no-flash, and with manual settings. I admit, I usually get lazy about taking pictures on manual, but this post made me realize what a difference it makes.
- Free Printable Blog Planner from Perideau Designs. I’m trying to get more organized in my blogging, so hopefully this will help. Plus it’s super cute.
- Little Guy Pants Made from An Old Tshirt by kojo designs. Those of you who have little boys know how hard it is to find fun boy stuff to sew. Take one of the hub’s old tshirts and make a pair of these ADORABLE lounge pants!
- Mykea (via Photojojo). This is just ridiculously awesome. You upload a photo, and Mykea will print a decal of your photo to fit your bland, boring IKEA furniture. The hubs and I are die-hard IKEA addicts, so this made me squeal! We’re planning a trip there in a month or so and baby boy needs a new bookcase – just THINK of the possibilities!
Did you see something great this week? Share it with us in the comments! And Happy New Year, everyone!