Saturday, January 1, 2011

Weekend Links, January 1st

Welcome to a shiny and new feature on the blog!  Every weekend I’ll share with you fun crafty and business stuff I’ve come across throughout the week.  Let’s get started!

happy new year!

Read it


  • Snap! Even More Photography Tips from Centsational Girl.  This post has some great side-by-side comparisons of pictures taken with flash, on auto/no-flash, and with manual settings.  I admit, I usually get lazy about taking pictures on manual, but this post made me realize what a difference it makes.


Print it


Make it

  • Mykea (via Photojojo).  This is just ridiculously awesome.  You upload a photo, and Mykea will print a decal of your photo to fit your bland, boring IKEA furniture.  The hubs and I are die-hard IKEA addicts, so this made me squeal!  We’re planning a trip there in a month or so and baby boy needs a new bookcase – just THINK of the possibilities!


Did you see something great this week?  Share it with us in the comments!  And Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...