Saturday, January 22, 2011

Weekend Links, January 22nd


Read It

Defining Your Target Market from Biz Ladies on Design Sponge.  This article is such a great guide to defining your target marketing without using a lot of business jargon.  After reading this I have added “re-define target market” to my first quarter business goals.

7 Reasons You Should Never Check Email in the Morning from Sid Savara.  I need this list prominently posted in my house.  First thing in the morning I check my email, check twitter, check facebook… then my whole morning is gone. 


1 22 11 brassy apple valentine art 1 22 11 Braided Sweater Scarf 2


Make It

3D Love Art… 2 Tutorials from Brassy Apple.  These are so cute and would be such a great craft to do with your kiddo.  I love a project that uses stuff from the dollar store!

Braided Sweater Scarf with Pompoms from Just Another Day in Paradise (via One Pretty Thing).  This is SO CUTE.  Between the sweater pillows on Brassy Apple and this, I’m going to cut up every sweater I own.


Buy It

Just Dance 2 for Wii.  I’m obsessed, seriously.  My belly dance teacher told me about this little gem and I can’t stop playing!  It does make me realize that I need to get to the gym more often – I get all sweaty and out of breath after Criss Cross makes me jump around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...