Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend Links, January 8th

Read It
How To Use StumbleUpon from sitepoint.  This article was mentioned during the Crafterminds chat on Monday.  I’ve never used StumbleUpon, but evidently it can bring you mad traffic and help others get traffic to their sites.

Sale Alert Friday: North American Edition on True Up.  If you have a fabric problem like I do, True Up is worth subscribing to for the Sale Alert posts alone (but you will LOVE the other posts too, I promise).  I have found a ridiculous number of good sales from these posts.


Make It
Brooches with Bite from CraftStylish.  These flowers made from zipper tape are SO cute!  I’m totally ripping an old zipper out of some Goodwill-bound clothes and trying this out!

Easy Lime Chicken Fajitas from Made.  Dana posted this recipe earlier this week and it literally made my mouth water.  These are for sure going on the meal plan for next week.


Print It
Printable Kids Coloring Cookbook from Taste of Home.  I forget who tweeted about this, but what a great idea!  I’ve been a Taste of Home subscriber for YEARS thanks to my Grannie and I’ve never seen it mentioned in the magazine.


Did you guys see anything good this week, or did you post anything extra-great on your blog this week?  Share it with us in the comments!

Oh, and I’ve got a new product coming out next week that I’m pretty excited about.  If you haven’t already, make sure you like bobaloo! on Facebook because I’ll be sharing pics there first!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting - I love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...